The challenge is baaaack!
Request a spot today!!
Are you a part of the slow growers club, as far as hair growth is concerned?
Would you love to double your normal hair growth rate?
Always desired to grow and retain one inch of new growth in a month?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then I have a challenge opportunity for you.
CHALLENGE START DATE IS May 5th
I have developed a jump start regimen that has enabled me to grow one inch of new growth in the first 30 days of this regimen. Yes one whole inch! My normal rate of hair growth is 1/8 to 1/4 of an inch per month, so I consider myself to be part of the slow growers club. This is only if I do nothing extra to enhance my normal growth rate.
First let me say that this challenge is not for everyone, because not all will want to follow the strict regimen to achieve maximum results. This regimen is not for the lazy and it is not for those who do not like to wash their hair. This regimen is also not for those who afraid to let their hair look a little frizzy at times. Lastly this regimen is not for those who do not like wearing their hair twisted or braided.
This challenge has limited spaces so those who sign up first and meet all the rule requirements will be able to participate. If you are half stepping on your hair journey, this challenge is not for you, please do not sign up. If you have no time for hair care then this challenge is not for you either. The rules have changed from round 1 and 2 so please read the rules carefully.
This challenge is private once it begins.
How do I sign up for the Gain one inch of new growth in 30 days challenge?
FIRST!!! Follow this blog, click the followers box in the right hand column and join this site. You must have a google account to participate. YOU MUST FOLLOW ON BLOGGER AND GOOGLE +
Please read all the rules and instructions carefully!!!
THIRD! Sign up is now and will close on May 3rd or when all spaces fill up.
4. Most products needed for this challenge will probably, already be in your beauty cabinet. You may have to purchase a few items.
5. All participants are required to wear your hair in some type of braid extension, box braids or extension twists, or your natural hair in individual braids, a wig or TWA, no exceptions. This challenge is NOT for those wearing weaves, loose hair(unless its a TWA) or cornrows, please do not ask. You must be able to show your hair in a starting length shot picture, no exceptions.
6. This challenge is only open to ladies with natural hair or transitioning to natural. No exceptions.
7. I recommend that you get your extensions professionally done by someone you trust, unless you can do them secure enough to last the full 30 days of this challenge.
8. Before you braid your hair please read the article entitled "Miss Vee's Braid, Retain and Grow Method" and follow this regimen before putting in your braid extensions. This is only required for those wearing hair extensions.
Again some important rules to consider before you sign up:
You must have a google account and "follow" this blog.
You must have a FB page with a profile picture or yourself.
You must be able to show your hair in a starting length shot picture.
You must wear your hair in braid extensions, twist extensions, natural braids, a wig or TWA, during the 40 days of the challenge.
You cannot participate if you are relaxed, unless you are on a transitioning to natural journey.
All other rules must be followed as given.
You must be 18 years old to participate.
You must send me the name you "follow" this blog under.
I will not ask you for the profile name you follow this blog under, your request will be overlooked, sorry.
There are no exceptions to any of these rules.
You sign up using the link above do not leave a message below. Request left in the comment section will not be added. Sign up ONLY if you are serious, so this doesn't take a spot from someone else.
IF YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY FOLLOWED THIS SITE ON BLOGGER YOU WILL SEE YOUR THUMBNAIL PROFILE PICTURE AND NAME IN THE BOX TO THE RIGHT WITH ALL THE OTHER FOLLOWERS. IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR PROFILE PIC THEN YOU HAVE NOT DONE SOMETHING RIGHT. Try again.