Does your hair not retain moisture for at least 3 days?
Do you have to keep a water bottle on standby, to keep your hair from becoming hard and knotted?
Does your hair not style well?
Does it snap and pop when it is dry?
Long healthy hair can be yours on the CQR
Before you begin the regimen here are 4 steps to correcting your chronically dry hair
BOOKMARK THIS PAGE NOW
- Only cleanse with a non sulfate shampoo or clay wash
- Stop using any products which contain harsh ingredients
- Purchase products which are as close to natural as you can get
- Use natural cold pressed unrefined oils
- No co washing
- No harsh gels, only botanical gels
- Coily Queen approved brands: Camille Rose, Shea Moisture, Alikay Naturals, Mielle Organics, TGIN, Luv Naturals, Jane Carter Solutions.
STEP 2: Jump start your hydration by choosing plan A or B
Plan A) If your issue is hard, brittle hair, then complete the 3 day intensive moisture treatment. Steps HERE
Plan B) If your hair issue is dry hair with excessive tangles and knots, then complete the
18 day moisture and lubrication treatment. HERE
STEP 3: THE DRY HAIR CHECKLIST
Go over the tips on the dry hair checklist and adjust your regimen to fit the list. Read more details about the dry hair checklist HERE.
STEP 4: You are ready to begin the Coily Queens Regimen HERE
What to expect on the CQR
Elimination of single strand knots
No more excessive tangles
Better hair growth
Better styling hair
Faster wash regimens
GET STARTED ON THE CQR PROGRAM TODAY