STEP TWO FOR INCREASING YOUR HAIR GROWTH
Washing your curly hair the right way
Many women with natural coiled hair, complain about dry hair. Lots do not want to wash it, because it becomes dry afterwards. That is due to cleansing with the wrong products. Also cleansing the hair in the wrong way.
STEP ONE consists of choosing the right products to cleanse and condition with. READ HERE!
How to cleanse your hair for optimum hydration
The Coily Queens regimen has the only cleansing regimen, that cleanses and moisturizes effectively. This is a step by step hydration cleansing technique. Do each step as written, no matter how minor it might seem. Each step is important for hydration.
1. Allow medium temperature water to run through hair for 1 minute.
2. Apply shampoo to scalp first and cleanse.
3. Smooth shampoo down the hair shaft. Taking care to always go in a downward motion.
4. Complete 2 lathers, using less shampoo the 2nd lather.
5. Rinse out shampoo with medium temp water
6. Apply a generous amount of deep conditioner, cover with a plastic cap and sit under a hooded dryer for 20 minutes.
7. Rinse deep conditioner out, with cool water. Do not towel dry hair. Leave soaking wet.
8. Apply a pH balancer.
Choose either: organic apple cider vinegar rinse or an aloe vera spritzer
9. Organic ACV rinse: Mix 1/4 cup of acv with 2 cups of spring water and pour all over hair and scalp. Being sure to cover all strands. Let it sit for 3 minutes, then rinse with cool water. Do not towel dry. With hair still soaking wet apply your chilled leave in conditoner to hair. Follow with other products, butters or oils.
10. ALOE spritz: mix 1/4 cup of pure aloe vera gel with 1 cup spring or distilled water. Smooth into scalp and hair. USE IT ALL AND LEAVE IT IN! Immediately apply your chilled leave in conditioner. Follow with the rest of your products, oils and sealants.