Wednesday, July 3, 2019
How to blow out your hair with no damage!
Lots of naturals prefer to blow out their tightly coiled hair. This enables Afro hair to show more length. The most common way naturals stretch their hair is by blowing it out with a blow dryer. However, blow dryers are very damaging to Afro hair.
Two reasons blow dryers are bad for your hair
1. Blow dryers suck all the moisture from your hair. This makes your already dry hair worst.
2. They cause split ends, thin ends and breakage.
IF YOUR GOAL IS TO GROW YOUR HAIR LONG AND STRONG STAY AWAY FROM BLOW DRYERS AND ELECTRIC BLOW DRYING BRUSHES.
The smoothest healthiest blow out you can get, is to set your hair with magnetic rollers
Magnetic rollers come small to jumbo sizes.
HOW TO STRETCH HAIR ON MAGNETIC ROLLERS
1. For the best stretch choose large, extra large or jumbo size magnetic rollers.
2. Apply leave in conditioner to soaking wet hair. Next apply a styling mousse then seal in with oil.
3. Take skinny sections, and roll hair snug and smooth onto the roller. Allow hair to air dry for the healthiest set.
4. Once your hair has fully dried, remove rollers and you will have a nice crisp blow out. From this blowout, you can create your styles and expect more hang time.
Retwist nightly to maintain stretch. Do not add anymore water based moisturizer to hair. The water in the moisturizer will cause your hair to shrink.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment