1. You do not practice oil therapy
Oil Therapy is the process of massaging good quality specific oils onto your scalp and hair on a daily basis. This is an important part of the CoilyQueens Regimen
- Choose from avocado oil, coconut oil, EVOO or castor oil.
- Oils should be cold pressed, unrefined or virgin.
- All suggested oils with the exception of castor oil are penetrating oils, they create no buildup.
- Measure out 1 tablespoon of oil at a time.
- Daily application of oils makes it easier to untangle you hair come wash day.
- No need to pre-poo your hair because you hair is already lubricated
2. Your hair is dehydrated
Hair strands are not properly holding in moisture
- Dehydrated hair stays hard, requires moisturizer daily, does not hold definition well and breaks easily upon manipulation.
- Dry hair forms single strand knots easily and tangles excessively.
- Start a hydration regimen now to correct this issue
Two highly effective moisture treatments
- Nine day moisture therapy
- 18 day excessive tangles corrector
3. You expect Afro curly hair to be 100% tangle free!
- Your hair does not have to be untangled completely
- Type 4 Afro hair can rarely be combed through without curls being intertwined.
- Styles such as two strand twists and braids can be achieved without completely untangling the hair.
- A comb does not always have to glide through your Afro hair, especially when it is shoulder length or longer.
imageanchor="1" style="margin-left: 1em; margin-right: 1em;">
Make changes today so you can enjoy easier untangling sessions and shorter shampoo times. Following the CoilyQueens Regimen consistently reaps you shorter detangling times. Untangling, cleansing and deep conditioning should not take longer than 1.5 hours.
Ohhhhh! So I don't need to detangle my hair completely because there's no such thing! Omg good to know!ReplyDelete