Now that you have awaken to the natural beauty of your coily hair, watch where you spend your money. Invest in black owned products to take care of your black owned hair.
1. Get your shea butter from a black owned business. Almost every naturals uses pure shea butter. When you invest in your shea butter for your company, mixes or personal use, buy from a black owned company.
Nikkis Naturals has a wide variety of shea butter for retail and wholesale.
2. Purchase children's books on natural hair. Black children need to see their reflection in books. Inspire them!
Doll and book
3. A leave in conditioner or moisturizer from a black owned hair company
Here are a few black owned natural hair products:
Terra veda organics
|The Fabulous Toni Wig! Order here|
4. Natural looking hair extensions from a black owned business. For those who wear wigs or extensions instead of purchasing a silky lacefront, purchase extensions that glorify your natural hair from a black owned business.
Two of the best companies for Natural Wigs:
5. At least one good head wrap, bonnet, or hat from a black owned company
Natural Sis bonnets, scarfs, and hats
Slaps (satin lines caps)